Are you looking for some Festive recipes inspiration this Christmas?
Well look no further, because in this article we have 3 amazingly simple festive recipes you can bring to the table this Christmas that are delicious and guilt free!
Festive Strawberry Chia Smoothie
The perfect Chocolate-Coconut-Raspberry Combo! A delicious high-protein plant-based recipe that can be eaten any time of the day.
The perfect protein-packed smoothie that’s just a little bit festive, helping you celebrate Christmas guilt-free!
This Christmas recipe is a great snack to have before we’re bombarded with the smorgasbord of Christmas temptations, a great strategy used in creating a healthy relationship with food.
- 1 Packet of Strawberries (Organic)
- 1 Cup of Chia Seeds
- Oat Milk (Organic)
- 1 Serve (30g) Designer Physique Sprouted Brown Rice Protein (Vanilla)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend!
- Pour into your favourite festive glass (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!
Christmas Chocolate Slice
This festive slice brings the ultimate balance of deliciousness and chocolate vibes, the perfect healthy sweet to serve on Christmas day!
- 2 Serves (60g) Designer Physique Pea Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Flaxseeds (Freshly Ground)
- 300g Cashews
- 10 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey (Optional)
- ½ Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cacao Powder (For the Ultimate Chocolate Experience)
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- In your thermomix or food processor add flax seeds, 200g cashews + 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- Add dates, honey, protein, remaining cashews and coconut oil and cacao. Blend until combined. Having some chunks is good!
- Evenly press the mixture into a lined tray.
- Gently melt chocolate in a bowl over another bowl of hot water, constantly stirring to prevent any chocolate from burning.
- Once melted, pour chocolate over the mixture in the tray.
- Set in the freezer for an hour. Then cut into slices.
Christmas Energy Balls
A healthy spin on the Christmas “rum” ball, this treat is packed full of energy, full of nutritional goodness and pairs as the perfect festive treat!
- ½ Cup Designer Physique Soy Protein Isolate
- 3 Cups Oats
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 ½ Cups Nut Butter
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 5-6 Tbsp Water
- Pop all ingredients into a blender and mix.
- Once blended, form into balls and roll them in coconut to coat.
- Pop them into a container to serve on Christmas day!
These Festive recipes are a good example of how easy it can be to whip up something healthy this Christmas!
Designer Physique protein powders are the perfect choice when it comes to getting creative in the kitchen, because all our ingredients are 100% natural, with zero additives, preservatives or artificial flavours.
If you’d like to share a Christmas recipe that’s your go-to, drop them in the comments, or why not post it on Instagram and tag @ts_designerphysique.
Alternatively, you can check out our recipes page for more meal and snack ideas!