D-aspartic acid is a non-essential amino acid that serves as a regulator for testosterone production. D-aspartic acid may improve testosterone levels, which may also assist with an increase in lean body mass, power output, overall athletic performance and decrease body fat and fatigue levels.
– Studies show after taking D-Aspartic Acid for 12 days, there is a 33% increase in luteinising hormone and 42% increase in testosterone levels. Topo, Enza, Andrea Soricelli, et al, (2009).
– Increases in testosterone may positively affect libido in men, which also results in an increase in energy, motivation and strength (Straftis & Gray, 2019).
-D-Aspartic Acid may assist at improving mood through increasing levels of Gamma-aminobuyric acid (GABA) and Dopamine in the brain (Pampillo et al., 2002).
– An increased level of circulating GABA may also assist in improving sleep quality.
– Higher testosterone levels may improve blood flow and deliver more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles (Kelly & Jones, 2013).
– Due to testosterone’s anabolic properties, Higher levels of testosterone may result in the improvement of athletic performance, increases in muscle mass, strength and reduce fatigue levels (Wood & Stanton, 2012).
Especially suitable for:
– Men and women looking to increase fertility and libido (D’Aniello et al., 2007)
– May assist with menopausal symptoms in women.
– Men with low testosterone levels
– Men will low energy and mood
– Athletes or Bodybuilders to increase muscle mass and strength
– Endurance runners looking to increase testosterone for more stamina and blood flow