Designer Physique’s Fibre Boost contains Psyllium Husk which is rich in soluble and insoluble fibre- a proven colon cleanser! The fibre absorbs the liquid in the gut and provides bulk which better regulates stomach emptying speed and curbs appetite, keeping us satiated for longer.
Unlike other fibre products, DP’s Fibre Boost is unique, containing finely ground psyllium husks that reach the smallest pockets of the colon. This makes our product more effective, less grainy, and easy to mix into liquids.
– It has the ability to bulk over 100 times its original density
– Reduces the Glycemic Index (GI) levels of a meal. By providing a slower absorption of glucose into the blood
– it may help reduce hypoglycemic overeating episodes (ideal for diabetics).
– Heart Health: Fibre binds cholesterol, toxins and heavy metals in the digestive tract which may help prevent them from being absorbed.
– Digestive Health: psyllium husk soaks up water in the gut which makes bowel movements easier by promoting regularity.
– Psyllium Husk is a prebiotic which is fuel for our gut microbiome and encourages the growth of good bacteria.
This product is especially beneficial for:
– Can be used to ease constipation or added to your diet to help promote overall digestive health
– Those looking to lose weight: fibre absorbs water and provides bulk which slows stomach emptying and keeps appetite satisfied for longer.
– Diabetic consumers: Reduces the GI levels of a meal. By providing a slower absorption of glucose into the blood
– Those over age of 50 or obese/overweight: daily intake of Fibre Boost is effective to ensure proper cholesterol regulation
– Lower cholesterol levels
– Pregnant Consumers (alleviate constipation)
– Psyllium is rich in soluble fibre and may be used as a laxative.