Whey Protein Concentrate is an excellent rich source of protein and branched chain amino acids. Designer Physique’s Whey Protein Concentrate contains a high concentration of protein which is low in fat and carbohydrates which is easily absorbable and highly digestive protein.
Why is DP’s WPI different?
– No inferior proteins, blends or additives.
– You can trust that if you choose a flavoured protein, it has been especially developed to ensure only the best natural ingredients are used.
– Produced by an ultra-filtration process which ensures a high quality extraction while maintaining protein quality.
– We use only the finest ingredients to produce the smooth robust texture only the best ingredients will allow.
– For flavoured protein, we use Thaumatin (extracted from the West African plant, Katemfe) as a low calorie, and most potent natural sweetener. See more info here.
Neutral flavour to be versatile to add to any meal.
Smooth vanilla taste with no artificial glutathione levels.
Rich chocolate taste with no unpleasant or artificial aftertaste.
Premium Quality Ingredients (Protein – Origin: New Zealand)
x 100 % Natural Whey Protein
x 79.8g of Protein per 100g
x Nothing added
x No added Sugar or Sweeteners
x Gluten Free
x No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
x 24g of Protein per serve
30g – 1 serve
250g- 8.33 serves per 30g
750g- 35 serves
1.5kg- 50 serves
3kg- 100 serves
Direction of use
1 serve= 30g (tbsp approx.)
Mix 1 serve into cereal, yoghurt, blend in a smoothie or shake in your choice of juice, milk, water etc. Find more delicious recipes & snack ideas here
Mixes easily with a spoon
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk). Contains: Lecithin (soy)
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Cocoa, Xylitol (natural sweetener), Xanthan Gum (natural gum), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (natural sweetener). Contains: Lecithin (soy)
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Xylitol (Natural Sweetener), Xanthan Gum (Natural Gum), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (Natural Sweetener). Contains: Lecithin (soy)
– Whey protein is one of the most biologically available proteins in the market
– Easily digestible and absorbable substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken and eggs.
– Tastes great in juice (does not have to be mixed with milk).
– Has no unpleasant artificial aftertaste.
– Brain function relies on appropriate protein.
– Protein enhances immune function by increasing important glutathione levels and for cell and muscle repair.
– Protein lowers the GI levels of a meal.
– May help T-cell activity and decrease wasting tissues during illness and therefore increase well-being and the speed of overall recovery.
Especially suitable for:
– Ideal quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly.
– Weight and fat loss by helping to satisfy hunger cravings and balances blood sugar levels
– Elderly: seniors require protein to protect from losing muscle mass and may struggle to eat reliable sources of protein.
– Diabetics: makes it an ideal snack for diabetics looking for a healthy option which lowers the GI of meals.