Pea Protein Isolate is a natural, pure and premium plant-based protein powder most suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is a highly digestible and alkaline protein which is low allergy and low salicylate.
Why choose DP’s Pea Protein?
– No inferior proteins, blends or additives.
– You can trust that if you choose a flavoured protein, it has been especially developed to ensure only the best natural ingredients are used.
– Natural and NON GMO product
– For flavoured protein, we use Thaumatin (extracted from the West African plant, Katemfe) as a low calorie, and most potent natural sweetener. See more info here.
Neutral flavour to be versatile to add to any meal.
Smooth vanilla taste with no artificial glutathione levels.
Rich chocolate taste with no unpleasant or artificial aftertaste.
30g- 1 serve
250g- 8.33 serves per 30g
750g- 15 serves per 450g
1.3kg- 43.3 serves per 1.3kg
3kg- 100 serves per 3kg
Direction of use
1 serve= 30g (tbsp approx.)
Mix 1 serve into cereal, yoghurt, blend in a smoothie or shake in your choice of juice, milk, water etc. Find more delicious recipes & snack ideas here
Premium Quality Ingredients (Protein– Origin: Belgium)
x 100% Natural Pea Protein
x 79.0g of Protein per 100g
x Low Carb, Low Sugar
x Alkalising Protein with 7.5ph level
x Gluten Free / Wheat Free
x Lactose Free
x Soy Free
x Egg and Animal Products Free
x 97% Fat Free
x No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
x Delicious just in water
x No Aftertaste
x 23.8g of Protein per serve
100% Natural and Non-Genetically Modified Pea Protein Isolate.
100% Natural Non GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Xylitol (Natural Sweetener), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (Natural Sweetener), Cocoa
100% Natural and Non GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Xylitol (natural sweetener), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (Natural Sweetener)
100% Natural and Non GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Xylitol (natural sweetener), Natural Pineapple Coconut Flavour, Thaumatin (Natural Sweetener)
– Highly digestible (98%) and bio-available substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken, and eggs.
– High ALKALINITY level (ph. 7.5) – the only known alkalizing protein powder on the market today.
– Contains a balance and complete amino acid profile.
– Low Allergy and Low Salicylate: commonly used by those with salicylate intolerance and sensitive stomachs
– Heart Health: can reduce some risk factors of heart disease like high cholesterol and blood pressure.
– Great source of iron (roughly 28% of the RDI for premenopausal women and 62% for men a postmenopausal woman. Best take with Vitamin C for optima absorption of iron.
– Has a less gritty or chalky texture than other plant-based protein powders.
Especially suitable for:
– Vegan/ Vegetarians/ Flexatarians
– Ideal quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes, and the elderly.
– Weight and fat loss by helping to satisfy hunger cravings and balances blood sugar levels
– Elderly: seniors require protein to protect from losing muscle mass and may struggle to eat reliable sources of protein.