Soy Protein Isolate can be enjoyed by vegetarians and consumers who are looking for a non dairy alternative protein source, as it contains all the essential amino acids. It is also enriched with added calcium providing a protein ratio equivalent to cow’s milk.
Why choose DP’s Pea Protein?
– No inferior proteins, blends or additives.
– Natural and NON GMO product
250g- 8.33 serves per 30g
750g- 15 serves per 450g
1.5 kg- 50 serves per 1.3kg
Direction of use
1 serve= 30g (tbsp approx.)
Mix 1 serve into cereal, yoghurt, blend in a smoothie or shake in your choice of juice, milk, water etc. Find more delicious recipes & snack ideas here
Premium Quality Ingredients – (Origin: Belgium/USA)
• 100 % Natural Soy Protein
• 88g of Protein per 100g
• Non Genetically Modified (Non GMO)
• No added Sugars or Sweeteners
• Gluten Free
• Nothing Artificial
• No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives
• 26.4g of Protein per serve
Non Genetically Modified Soy Protein Isolate Contains: Lecithin (soy) (less than 2%)
– Closest Vegetarian protein source that resembles meat protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids
– Can reduce cholesterol
– Studies have also shown that using Soy Protein Isolate may enhance and speed up the metabolism.
– This is excellent for people who are trying to lose body fat.
– Soy Protein is also rich in I
– Enriched with calcium, providing a protein ratio equivalent to cow’s milk!
Especially suitable for:
– Vegan/ Vegetarians/ Flexatarians
– Ideal quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly.
– Weight and fat loss by helping to satisfy hunger cravings and balances blood sugar levels
– Elderly: seniors require protein to protect from losing muscle mass and may struggle to eat reliable sources of protein.