Vege Pro Carob Protein is a raw food protein derived from 100% carob pods and has an excellent amino acid profile similar to soy protein. It is an excellent source of protein and is highly digestible for people who want a low allergy protein.
Why choose DP’s Protein?
– No inferior proteins, blends or additives.
– Natural and NON GMO product
250g- 8.33 serves per 30g
750g- 15 serves per 450g
1.5 kg- 50 serves per 1.3kg
Direction of use
1 serve= 30g (tbsp approx.)
Mix 1 serve into cereal, yoghurt, blend in a smoothie or shake in your choice of juice, milk, water etc. Find more delicious recipes & snack ideas here
Other Serving suggestions:
Use as Milk alternative
Create Soup mix
Create Hot carob/ chocolate/ latte mix
Use it to thicken sauces and gravies
Add to drinks/ shakes
Add to meat patties/ veggie burgers
Add a small amount to low fat muffins and breads to keep them moist
Premium Quality Ingredients – (Protein – Origin: Spain)
• 100% Natural Vege-Pro-Carob Protein
• Low allergy
• 54g of Protein per 100g
• Low GI / carbohydrate
• High fibre
• Low salicylate
• Vegan / Vegetarian
• Naturally free from wheat, gluten, dairy derivatives, egg, soy,
Animal products and additives
• 16.2g of Protein per serve
Non Genetically Modified VEGE PROTEIN™ (Protein Derived from Carob Seed)
– Due to it’s raw and pure source, carob protein has a high uptake of protein, therefore it is highly digested.
– 100% Raw and has a low allergenic profile.
– Carob Protein is low GI and can be combined with other foods to help reduce the overall GI of that meal.
– It is rich in soluble and insoluble fibre which is great for digestive health, cholesterol metabolism and better appetite control
– NEUTRAL FLAVOUR – Ideal to mix in smoothies, juice, or flavour as directed
– Anti-allergic, antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic which helps with digestive health
– John the Baptist from biblical times survived on carob pods (also known as locust bean), which is where our Vege Protein is derived from.
– Excellent source of micronutrients including potassium, calcium, iron, copper, and zinc.
– Concentrations of potassium reaching 970mg per 100g, and calcium reaching 300mg per 100g.
Especially suitable for:
– Consumers with food intolerances or food sensitivities
– Vegan/ Vegetarians/ Flexatarians
– Ideal quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly.
– Weight and fat loss by helping to satisfy hunger cravings and balances blood sugar levels
– Elderly: seniors require protein to protect from losing muscle mass and may struggle to eat reliable sources of protein.