Are you in need of a little inspiration when it comes to plant protein recipes?
Looking for some ideas to create some simple high-protein plant-based snacks that can be put together in minutes?
Let’s face it, although dumping a serving of our favourite plant protein powder in a shaker or smoothie is good for us, sometimes this routine can get a little tiresome.
Getting creative with plant-based recipes like the ones below allow us to not only spark some more enjoyment in food but also add another level of nutritional density to our diet.
So, keep scrolling and make sure you add these plant-based recipes to your recipe book!
Plant Protein: Choc Coconut Raspberry No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
The perfect Chocolate-Coconut-Raspberry Combo! A delicious high-protein plant-based recipe that can be eaten any time of the day.
- 45g Wholegrain rolled oats milled into flour
- GF Option – GF Oats, Coconut Flour, or Almond Flour
- 1 Serve (30g) Designer Physique Plant Protein Powder
- 45g Almond, coconut, or cacao spread (or any nut butter of choice)
- 30g Date spread
- 15ml Nut milk or coconut milk of choice
- 170g Coconut yoghurt
- 100g Low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop (10g) coconut coffee creamer (or coconut essence / coconut flour)
- 115g Frozen raspberries
- 4g Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Packet jelly lite raspberry (or vegan-friendly agar agar powder)
- Combine base ingredients until well combined and sticky.
- Push ingredients into the base of a silicone muffin pan (across six holes)
- Combine cheesecake ingredients until cottage cheese is not lumpy, and pour over base – place in freezer to set.
- Add raspberry topping ingredients to a saucepan and cook raspberries down until nice and thick. Add jelly crystals if using (they help set the topping).
- Allow topping to cool and pour over the top of the cheesecakes.
- Allow to set for approx. 2 hours in the freezer.
- Pop out of moulds and store in an air tight container in the freezer.
- To serve, allow to defrost slightly in the fridge for an hour or two or in the open for 20 mins.
- EAAAATT and enjoy that choc-coconut-raspberry goodness.
Delightful Cherry Ripe Smoothie
If you’re looking for a delicious plant-based smoothie that curbs those sweet cravings and is so good for you, check out this plant protein recipe!
- 2 Serve (60g) Designer Physique Plant Protein Powder
- 1 Serve (3g) Designer Physique Greens Boost Powder
- 100g Frozen zucchini
- 40g Frozen banana
- 150g Frozen cherries
- 150ml Nut milk or coconut milk of choice
- 150ml water
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Serve in a smoothie bowl or large mason glass jar.
- Sweetness never tasted so good, Enjoy!
Chilli Chocolate Plant Protein Balls
Super simple plant protein snack balls with a hint of chilli that you can whip up in minutes! The perfect on-the-go snack that ticks all the boxes.
- 1 Serve (30g) Designer Physique Plant Protein Powder.
- ½ Cup raw peanut butter.
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey OR maple syrup.
- ¼ Cup raw cacao.
- 1 Tsp chilli powder.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted).
- OPTIONAL – Couple Tbsp of hemp seeds, chia seeds, and shredded coconut.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a spatula / spoon.
- Once the ingredients have formed a dough-like batter, roll some golf ball-sized balls.
- OPTIONAL – roll the balls in some chia seeds, hemp seeds, and shredded coconut.
- Pop them on a plate and put them in the fridge to set.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy!
This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the array of quick and easy plant protein recipes that you can create.
We also recommend adding a good Organic greens powder to your recipes, such as our Organic Greens Boost, which is one of the cleanest and nutrient dense superfood green powders on the market!
If you’d like to share any plant protein recipes, drop them in the comments!
Alternatively, you can check out our recipes page for more meal and snack ideas!