Vanilla Energy Ball Recipe For Explosive Energy On The Go
- 1 cups Rolled oats
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Smooth almond butter (Sunflower butter or peanut butter work well also)
- 2 tsp Organic honey
- 1 1/3 tsp Vanilla concentrate
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (fresh or dried are both fine.)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dark roasted coffee beans (ground as fine as possible) optional
- 2 tbsp Spiced rum
- 2 Scoops Vanilla whey protein powder
- Milk (or milk alternative such as almond milk)
- So before we begin the instructions on what to do with this stuff, we should say that it is incredibly easy, but will also require your own dabbling and experiment with the amounts and measurements of ingredients to get it just right.
- The first thing you’ll do is combine all the ingredients except for the milk in a large bowl and mix it thoroughly.
- Next, you’ll want to slowly start adding the milk.
- You’ll slowly continue to add milk and mix it in gradually until it starts to become a sticky paste.
- There are several schools of thought on how to mix it all up, but we personally prefer the old school method of getting our hands dirty!
- You will know it’s ready for the next step when it becomes a paste-like substance that can start to hold its form.
- You will want it to be wet to the point in which it almost drips, but not runny. Once it has reached that point, separate the batter out into even portions and roll them into ball shapes in your hand or in an ice cream spoon.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet, place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of one hour.
- Once they are chilled, they are ready to eat!
- This is a no-bake recipe that is addictive in its taste, so eating it several times a day as your supplemental workout companion will feel more like a treat than a commitment.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!